Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thank You For Supporting Me

Since this is the last night of Campaigning, I want to give a final push for your vote on Thursday and Friday The most important thing that I learned during law school and this campaign is that: it's not what you know but who you know. Now that the candidates emerged with their ideas, we get a chance to see who is really making things happen on campus. My hope is that whoever wins the election, use these resources to make positive changes on campus.
Personally, having access to people who make great websites and promote great events can only enhance the school's quality of life. What I would bring to the table is someone who can connect all these great resources (as well as my own) to produce something great for BC Law. I would organize new committees to help develop great websites and help promote great trips for law students. One issue that I talked about today during the candidate forum, was connecting the law school with the main campus. I would do this by harnessing the connections of the Double Eagles but take it further by attempting to develop "Super Fan Law Students" T-shirts or having more sporting events.
Thus, if you put your trust in the "3C" system, I promise to do everything in my power to improve the quality of life at BC Law. I basically want to be a connector and a promoter of all things that are great about our school.

Branden Brooks

p.s.
It's been a great ride and I thank you for supporting me.
Don't forget to vote.

No comments: