Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Time Waits For No Man

Today is the last day of class, which only means that finals are just around the corner. This year I have two papers 20 papers to write and only 1 in-class exam (Family Law: Marriage and Divorce). I'm feeling pretty confident about this semester but the fact that my lower back is still in pain doesn't' help my cause. I want to try and knock out one paper this week so I can freely watch Spiderman 3 next week without any remorse.

My two paper classes are Critical Race Theory (CRT) and Family Law: Best Interest of the Child. For CRT, I'm writing on the lack of black participants in the criminal justice system. Thus, the lack of black cops, black prosecutors, black judges, and black jurors. I want to know what effect does this have on our justice system. In the Family Law paper, I want to explore the Best Interest of the child standard in regards to alienation of affection on the child.

Wish me luck. See you at the movies.

No comments: