Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Sitcom?

I was watching Everybody Hates Chris a few weeks ago when I had this great idea. Why not write a sitcom about my life at Tatnall? However, instead of writing about my life at a private school(class, prom and sports), I would set the show during the summers when I worked maintenance with Sid and his brother, Steve. Those summers were some of the best times of my life and I think the concept would work well as a sitcom because of the crazy host of characters who worked at maintenance while I was there. I worked every summer while I was at Tatnall so I have tons of funny stories to tell. Sid and I talk every week about possible show ideas and I'm currently looking into books on how to write a pilot. As always, I'll keep you informed on the development of this great idea.

No comments: