Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Meet the Doctor


Last night was "Meet the Doctors Night" at Mount Auburn Hospital where Tisha and I will welcome our new addition to the family next year. "Meet the Doctors Night" is a nice way to become acquainted with the Ob/Gyns who will assist you in your pregnancy and a great way to choose a primary care giver for your baby. As we sat there surrounded by pregnant women and their proud husbands, Tisha leaned over and whispered, "I can tell right away which doctor I'm going to feel comfortable with." And sure enough, right away Tisha made her choice. Anne d'Avenas, M.D. won the lottery. Thus, as of today, this is the woman who is going to guide us through this next phase of our lives. Tisha called this morning and her first appointment is on July 17 at 2pm. As always, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! It's like a public diary. I may or may not start leaving comments every week. . .