Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Saturday, December 29, 2007

There's No Need To Fear

Click above to learn more
I can't remember how it came up in a conversation but when I was chatting with my brother-in-law Jared last week, somehow we started talking about Underdog. Underdog was one of my all-time favorite cartoons growing up and I fondly remember viewing myself an a underdog in my youth (The reruns used to come on Nickelodeon). Well, thanks to the new live-action movie, Underdog is enjoying a little come back. I saw the movie last week in Allentown and really enjoyed it. Although, it wasn't as good as the cartoon (most movies never live up to his cartoon origins), it was nice to see Underdog on the big screen.

Tisha brought me a few Underdog dvd's for the holidays and I can't wait to watch them. Maybe Alexander will enjoy watching the same superhero cartoon that I enjoyed watching as a child.

No comments: