Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April Showers

April is an extremely hectic month. I'm trying to wrap up my final year BC Law (which is currently ranked #26 in the country) , prepare to move to Delaware, and finish the DE bar application all in the manner of a few weeks. Luckily, I have Tisha and Alex to keep it all in perspective. By the way, Alex is growing up so fast. He outgrew some of his sleepers this week and is becoming more interactive with his surroundings (My boy is wicked smahhht. Tisha said that he was swinging his arms today like a pitcher but I think Alex is going to be an outfielder, like his father. I just have to sit him down to watch some old clips of Ted Williams and maybe he could become one of the greatest players to swing a bat (A father can dream, right?).

No comments: