Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No Mixing

After the realization that I've been posting a lot of baseball info over the last few weeks, I decided to start a new blog that would be dedicated to my favorite team, the Red Sox. I can't promise that I won't mix Red Sox stuff with this blog but I will try my best to keep them separate. Click here to check out the new site.

Plus, in light of graduation and moving closer to family, I've been wondering about the future of this blog. The main purpose of the blog was to keep family and friends updated on my life in Boston but since I'll be closer to them then ever, I wonder if this blog still be of any use.

Well, at least Alexander can look back at the early stages of his life with one click of a button.

No comments: