Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Last Semester Ever?

After two and half year of surviving law school, I'm finally starting my last semester at BC law. Since Alexander is arriving in a month (or sooner), I trailered my schedule to maximize my time at home and minimize my time at school. I'm only on campus 3 day of the week this term, which leaves me plenty of time to bond with Alex and give Tisha a rest from all of the duties that comes with a new babies. This semester I'm taking Constitutional Law 2, Employment Discrimination, Marriage: Law and Theory, and Trial Practice. I'm thrilled about all of my classes but I'm really excited about Trial Practice. As a prosecutor in Delaware, I'm going to live in the courtroom. Litigation skills is a must in the kind of law I want to practice so I decided to get a head start by taking the Trial Practice class. It should be interesting.

No comments: