Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Paintballin'

Knowing that once Alexander comes into the world, my access to the outside world will be limited, I decided to hang out with my law school friends this weekend. On Friday, I went to
Joshua Tree (Sports Bar) with the black males at BC Law and got a chance to meet some of the 1Ls, chat with the 2Ls, and reconnect with some of the graduates. I really had a good time and I hope we can make this outing a regular event.
Yesterday, my law school buddy, John Condon, had a bachelor's party at Boston Paintball and it was a blast. John and I were in the same section during 1L year and we sat next to each other in Corporations. More importantly, John was the only one who showed up to all of the softball games when I was the captain this past fall. Now that's loyalty.

No comments: