Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Saturday, September 22, 2007

3 for 3

Today I was 3 for 3 in our BC Law Softball game. The score was tied 5 to 5 in the bottom of the last inning. We had two outs and a man on first and second. I stepped to the plate pretty confident. I played well a few weeks ago and I finally started hitting the ball exactly where I wanted it to go. Since I never swing at the first pitch, I took a strike and then swung at a ball that was way too high. Stepping out of the batters box, I gathered myself and mumbled "keep your eye on the ball, Branden." The next pitch was perfect and I smacked it over the third baseman's glove for a single. With the bases loaded, Melissa hit a ball that the pitcher couldn't handle and the guy on third base came home, winning the game for us. Well, not technically winning the game for us. We had to forfeit the game because only 5 players showed up from our team. The rule is that you need at least 9 of your own team players to show up in order to play a official game. Either way it was a great game.

No comments: