Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fastest Game on Two Feet


Thanks to Uzma Siddiqui, my good law school friend, I went to my first Major League Lacrosse (MLL) game this past Sunday. However, this wasn't just any old game but it was the All Star Game. I got to see my favorite lax player, Kyle Harrison, score a goal and I got to spend a nice (hot) afternoon watching great lacrosse. Oh yeah, and to top it off, I caught one of the free MLL T-shirts they were throwing in the stands.

As some of you know, lacrosse has a special place in my heart. I never played in high school and I always regret the decision not to play. The lacrosse coach use to hound me in the halls but I was too busy thinking about to track to start playing lacrosse. What a waste! All I have to show for my 3 years of running track are a few school records.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaay best day EVER