Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Monday, July 30, 2007

Its Unoffical...


We are having a boy. Let me explain. Yesterday, Tisha and I were sitting on the couch enjoying each other's company when I started drumming on the table with Tisha's pens. When you're married to a PhD student, you have to get used to the fact that writing utensils are always going to be lying around. After a few seconds or so, I realized that one pen was baby blue and the other pen was pink. Thus, I had the bright idea of pointing the pens at Dixie and seeing which pen she chooses and the color would represent the sex of the baby. (I know that blue=boy and pink=girl is old fashion and maybe a little sexist but it was all in good fun). I also have to add a footnote to this story: the first trick we ever taught Dixie was to press her nose against a stick or my finger whenever she wants a treat. The funny part was that Tisha and I tried this test 5 times alternating the pens in both hands and Dixie choose the blue pen every time. Once again, we have to wait six or so more weeks to find out the sex of the baby but according to Dixie, we are having a boy.

No comments: