Constantly Evolving Into The Man God Wants Me To Be

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Nothing Else Compares


Tisha and I had our first doctor's appointment Tuesday and it was one of the best day of my life. The doctor let us hear our baby's heartbeat and it was sweet music to my hears. Although the baby is super tiny (Tisha is 10 wks pregnant), the baby's heart was beating strong and super fast. The doctor thinks we're going to have a boy but its way too early to tell. We won't know the sex of the baby until 18 wks.

Actually, to tell you the truth, this have been one of the best weeks of my life. I got a new lacrosse stick, a free bag of M&Ms from the vending machine, and my paper on Langston Hughes was accepted by the Harvard Theological Review Journal. Life is definitely good and God is definitely good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered this new blog of yours. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! Also, good luck with the baby.